Sunday, February 21, 2010

Under the weather

This weekend Mollie and I decided to stay around the house. I tried my hand at a pasta dinner on Friday night. We had Gnocchi, a potato pasta with a mushroom sauce. Mollie and I both thought it turned out pretty well. On Saturday I got in a 7 mile run, Mollie and Rosie went to a gardening seminar and Dylan hung out with a new babysitter (Kayla). Saturday night we had dinner with some friends and enjoyed a hockey game.

Sunday morning when Dylan woke up his eyes were stuck shut with "eye boogers". YES he has conjunctivitis otherwise known as pink eye. We took him to the doctor and we got some drops that he really hates, and hopefully it will be cleared up by tomorrow.


Dylan getting his temp taken at the Doctor 2-21-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment